Add to your cart below for a 100% risk free money back experience.
Welcome to GrillABrush.com
Patented Bristle Free Grill Brush
The holiday season is here, and we have the perfect Christmas gift to help you keep the grill clean and ready for delicious BBQ meals. Introducing the GRILL-A-BRUSH, the original bristle-free grill cleaning brush that makes cleaning your grill safer.
GRILL-A-BRUSH 2.0 is here!
The Safer Grill Brush for your Family
Our Original Patented Bristle Free Design is even better. Over the last 3 years we have taken what home and competitive barbecue lovers want in a grill brush and put it into our new 2.0 design. GRILL-A-BRUSH is still made with superior quality materials for long lasting use. Safe for All Grill Grates. Durable & Effective. No Wire Bristles to worry about.
The Perfect Gift for the Barbecue Lovers in your life.
- We made the GRILL-A-BRUSH 2 inches longer to help keep your hands out of the uncomfortable heat and fire.
- Made the handle more ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
- Updated the scraper design for cleaning the sides and bottom of the grates at the same time for a 360-degree superior clean.
- Steam cleaning by dipping into some water with the brush and bring it to the grates then scrubbing. This will help remove the last of the fine debris leaving your grates with a more thorough clean.
GRILL-A-BRUSH is a family-owned business and the original designer and patent holder of the helix coil style bristle-free grill brush. After reading the stories of people, especially kids, going to the hospital after ingesting a bristle left on the grill by a traditional fine metal wire brush, we came up with the bristle-free design to give families an alternative, safer choice.
GRILL-A-BRUSH has our 100% No Questions Asked Satisfaction Guarantee for a full 1 year.
Only Settle for the Original Bristle-Free GRILL-A-BRUSH!
Why Use the GRILL-A-BRUSH?
- The Best Thing: The GRILL-A-BRUSH bristle-free grill brush eliminates the risk of dangerous fine metal bristles breaking off and getting into your food.
- Superior Cleaning Performance: Our GRILL-A-BRUSH features 3 durable stainless steel helix coils that easily remove tough, burnt-on residue and grime from your grill grates, and our patent pending scraper design is not only meant to scrape on the flat side it is also meant to scrape in-between the grates plus wrapping around under the bottom of the grates for a 360-degree clean helping you achieve the ultimate clean cooking surface.
- Safe and Effective: The GRILL-A-BRUSH is designed with your safety in mind. The long 19-inch handle keeps your hands away from the fire and heat, and the sturdy helix coils provide safe and efficient cleaning without scratching or damaging your grill grates.
- Commercial Design: The GRILL-A-BRUSH commercial designed is made to last, the durable ABS plastic handle and stainless-steel construction. will provide you with many grilling seasons to come.
Patent Pending 360-Degree Scraper
Grill-A-Brush 2.0 New 360-degree scraper design.
Pictures from Top and Bottom of a Grill Grate
Notice how our new patent pending scraper design is touching both sides of the grates and scraping the bottom at the same time providing you with a more thorough clean.
Check Out Our Demo Video
See the Grill-A-Brush 2.0 in Action. Notice with other companies grill brush demos the grill is new or already clean or hardly dirty. The Grill-A-Brush demo is done on a real grill after cooking real barbecue.View Demo
Ready To Purchase?
Grill Brush Patented Bristle Free Grill Cleaning Brush
Florida doctor issues viral warning about grill brush dangers
BBQ Beef Brisket
1 beef brisket, 5-6 lbs
1 Tbsp kosher salt
1 Tbsp chili powder
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp cumin
1. Rinse brisket with cold water and pat dry. Combine all other ingredients and rub mixture all over brisket. Wrap brisket in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-8 hours (or overnight if you can). Remove brisket from refrigerator one hour before cooking. Heat smoker to 225 degrees F. Smoke until internal temperature reaches 203–205 degrees F, around 6 hours. Use a thermometer to monitor internal temperature. Once brisket hits 203–205 degrees F, remove from smoker and let rest at least 15 minutes before carving.